Wood Fireplaces – Elegance® 40
The Ambiance Elegance® Wood Fireplaces are the best there is. The Elegance® 40 offers a firebox where the back wall is narrower than the front. It allows for a better transfer of radiant heat into the room compared the ‘square shaped’ fireboxes. Still featuring Soapstone for the optimal heat management as it absorbs 15% more heat than firebrick and radiates heat 5 times more than firebrick. Enjoy the patented air control for the most advanced combustion technology there is on the Market!
EPA certified at 1.47g/hr with an automatic variable air control system, non-catalytic!
Increased efficiency is achieved with the standard 130-cfm variable speed, heat-activated fan, included with each Elegance 40 Fireplace.
Now choose your style! Rectangular or Arched Door, Louvres or Clean Face!
OPTIONAL HEAT MANAGEMENT EQUIPMENT
The Elegance® 40 Wood Fireplace produces heat in a generous way! You may want to take advantage of it by sending heat to other parts of your home. There are three options.
The Variable Speed Convection Fan included with this fireplace has the following features:
- German engineered 130-cfm blower
- Heat activated – so it will only convect warm air.
- Variable speed – allowing you to run it slower or faster.
- This convection fan will move heat further out in the room where the fireplace sits.
The Forced Air Kit forces heat to travel to another room, further away from the fireplace. It requires electricity to work. This powerful fan can even push heat down to a basement. This is the most efficient way to use the heat generated by your fireplace. It comes with a manual variable speed control knob.
Interest Articles About Fireplaces
- Why Do I Need a Blower Fan on My Fireplace?This comes up quite frequently in retail fireplace shops. To thoroughly answer this question, it helps to understand the basic ways that heat can transfer from one object to another. Three Types of Heat Transfer There are three ways heat can transfer from a warmer object to a cooler object . . . through: Convection Radiation Conduction A typical forced Continue Reading The post Why Do I Need a Blower Fan on My Fireplace? appeared first on We Love Fireplaces and Grills. ... read more
- What Fireplace Inserts are the Best?What is the best fireplace insert? Upgrading your fireplace is an important investment. Choosing the best fireplace insert is very important! This step by step practical article will guide you to ward the best insert to fit your needs. The post What Fireplace Inserts are the Best? appeared first on We Love Fireplaces and Grills. ... read more
- What Fireplace Model Is the Best?