Wood Fireplaces – Elegance® 42
The Ambiance Elegance® Wood Fireplaces are the best there is. The Elegance® 42 is our largest version boasting 100,000 BTU on high. Yet, you can have that big firebox burn as slow as 11,700 BTU per hour providing well over 10 hours burn time when using hard wood. The Soapstone lining inside has no equal for heat management. It absorbs 15% more heat than firebrick and radiates heat 5 times more than firebrick. The clean view on the fire is stunning! The glass dimensions truly represent the view on the fire, no burn tubes obstruction!
EPA certified at 1.85g/hr with an automatic variable air control system it is already approved for 2020 emissions all across North America!
The Elegance 42 comes standard with two variable speed heat activated fans totaling 260 cfm.
OPTIONAL HEAT MANAGEMENT EQUIPMENT
The Elegance® 42 Wood Fireplace produces heat in a generous way! You may want to take advantage of it by sending heat to other parts of your home. There are three options.
The Variable Speed Convection Fans included with this fireplace have the following features:
- German engineered 260-cfm blower
- Heat activated – so it will only convect warm air.
- Variable speed – allowing you to run it slower or faster.
- This convection fan will move heat further out in the room where the fireplace sits.
The Forced Air Kit forces heat to travel to another room, further away from the fireplace. It requires electricity to work. This powerful fan can even push heat down to a basement. This is the most efficient way to use the heat generated by your fireplace. It comes with a manual variable speed control knob.
Interest Articles About Fireplaces
- Why Does My Fireplace Smoke and What Can Be Done About It?A fireplace that smokes back into the house is very annoying. Our expert Roy Mjelde explains the possible source of the problem and how to fix it. The post Why Does My Fireplace Smoke and What Can Be Done About It? appeared first on We Love Fireplaces and Grills. ... read more
- Can a Fireplace Heat my Whole House?Can a fireplace heat my whole house? With rising heating bills, a fireplace may be the solution to lower heating cost while making your home warmer than ever. Find out how to choose the right fireplace to heat you whole house. The post Can a Fireplace Heat my Whole House? appeared first on We Love Fireplaces and Grills. ... read more
- Are Fireplace Inserts Safe?