We give you the opportunity to build online your fireplace. First, please select the fireplace model that you want to personalize:
- Click on Add Elements.
- Click Add Elements again. You may move the window ‘Add Elements‘ down next to the Fireplace picture or anywhere else for that matter. Click on and hold the four arrows at the top of that window to move it to where you like it.
- In the ‘Add Elements’ window, click on the dropdown menu. You will see 3 options.
- Start with Option 1 – Media. By moving your mouse over the images shown, a description will appear. The description will help you choose the Media you like. Once the Media is selected it will appear on the Fireplace Picture.
- Back to the drop down menu, select Option 2 – Finishes. By moving your mouse over the images shown, a description will appear. This description will help you choose the Finish you like. Once the Finish is selected it will appear on the Fireplace Picture.
- Back to the drop down menu, select Option 3 – Fronts. Select the Front you like the most and it will appear on the Fireplace Picture.
- If you want to change any of your selected elements, click on ‘Chosen Elements’ and remove the elements you do not like by clicking on the ‘X’ symbol. Then, to add new elements, go back to ‘Add Elements’ (see steps 4-6).
- Once you are done with your selection, you may then close the ‘Add Elements’ window.
- At the top right corner of the Fireplace Picture, there are 3 vertical points. Click on them and it will allow you to either print the Fireplace Picture you just built or save it to your computer. You may bring this picture to your Ambiance Retailer to get a quote. If you save it on your computer, you can attach it to your ‘Ask for a Quote’ Application in the ‘Shopping/Ask for a Quote’ section.